December 10, 2013

2 year Sex-er-versary

Merry Ho'ness everyone!!

How have you all been? I know I've not written since September. The reason is I've been dealing with some mental health issues. I struggle with social anxiety, depression, bipolar and borderline personality disorder.

It has taken its toll on my kink life and poly relationships.

I know I've let many of you down, and I suspect you all have forgotten about me. I do apologize for that. I have been working on myself, seeing the right medical people, doing the protocols advised. Master and I are strong, he is my force and guidance.

Merry Kink'ness!! 




3 comments:

  1. good to have you writing again and Here is for a positive recovery !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't forgotten about you. Always look forward to any posting from you. Take care of yourself & 2014 will bring your old self back to you. HUGS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have not let anyone down!! Blogland will always be here.So glad you're taking care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget