October 22, 2012

Rascals Halloween Bash!

Our date night had finally arrived and I was super excited! Master had been preparing His costume for this event for a couple of days now. He had this huge skull that had super bright red lights when you turned them on! He then had a black outfit that he wore over His clothes and combined with the skeleton He looked like Achmed the Dead Terrorist! 

For those that don't know who Achmed is, He is a puppet with ventriloquist Jeff Dunham.


So we get ready to go and meet our friends who are helping set up Rascals for the Halloween Event. 
Halloween is a very cool theme at Rascals. The person who organizes it, does a fantastic job and I know we wouldn't get a lot of the set up if it weren't for the volunteers who come out to help. Thank you to everyone involved! 

Master and I got ready at Rascals. I decided to go as a 17th century prostitute! *shocker* I even had sexy lacy black panties to wear underneath my outfit. Master liked me wearing it with my top cupping my boobs and we put lipstick around my nipples because that is what the 17th century prostitutes did *giggles*. I got a lot of very sexy comments on my breasts. I must admit, I am very proud of them! Here is a photo of Master doing a Hitachi play with me and my breasts. 


I asked Master if we could do a scene and He said yes we could!! Rascals was super busy, so we didn't want to wait too long, so we waited a few minutes before one of two St. Andrew's Cross became available. 

Master usually blind folds me, but He didn't have the blindfold this time, so I closed my eyes and listened to His voice. He clothes pegged the back of my dress, revealing my ass. I was excited, I could feel it! 

Master warmed my ass, every once in a while He would growl deeply in my ear, making me melt even more in anticipation of what was to come! Barehanded spankings were making my ass flinch, it had been way too long, and my skin was like a new baby's bottom lol! Soon though, I could feel the warmth rise from my flesh, a beginning of a happy place was starting. 

There is no sex at Rascals so our scene didn't involve that, but it was a great 45 minutes! I felt the floggers, the crop, his bare hands all on my ass! I know we wanted to put the clothes pegs on my tits but for some reason my nipples were super sensitive and usually once the clip has settled in, they stay on comfortably. Not this time!! But Master slapped them and definitely reminded me they are His to do as He wishes! 

So by the time He was done, I was in a very happy subbie space! It was great to be able to just let go for a while, to be with friends and my Master. 






No comments:

Post a Comment