September 16, 2012

Coffee Dates and Kink

Well for those that have been waiting to hear about our weekend (if you recall I had mentioned that Master and i were to be attending an event with friends. Well unfortunately, that didn't happen. I was quite disappointed and Master was too. We have been so wrapped up with our bathroom renovations, that things have been crazy for the last several weeks with that project. We will be glad when we are done! 

Today, however, we went with our friends for coffee at Tim Hortons. I love meeting for coffee, it gives us a chance to get away from these renovations, and a chance to catch up with our sexy friends. We sat and they shared their experience of the event from last night. They had a really good time and it was just what they were looking for! The right amount of kink, with a night full of adventure!!

I believe that learning something new everyday is healthy and important. Today, for me that word is:


For no particular reason, I find this sexy! The idea of being brought to a high level of arousal, yet denied an orgasm. 

We also spoke about topping from the bottom. Now if that were me and it has been, I know that it will eventually get me into some serious punishment from whomever I am with that is the top. As it is, there is a situation with my friends and their slave topping from the bottom. So Master shared his knowledge and experience of how to deal with topping from the bottom. 


Its important to know your place when you are in a D/s dynamic. But it is even MORE important to know what it is that YOU want out of your D/s dynamic. I know my role, I know my place and for me that makes me a very happy and lucky girl. I also know I am a Switch to others, in certain situations and for that I truly enjoy being a top. It doesn't happen very often, but when it does, there is a rush for me, quite like no other. 


Lixxs and Spanxs! 

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment