July 2, 2012

Poly Dating

I've been on a couple of dates now with a potential play partner. I must admit it is a very different approach in that other than holding hands and kissing him, that's all there has been in the way of intimate contact! I find it reminds of "back in the day" where young couples dating didn't rush to have sex.


He's a very easy going man, older than I. His hands are soft as I think his soul may be as well. Master and I have talked about my time with this person and He really feels that my dates could lead to something long term, but as I have said to Master, I am cautious because the road I've been on has often come into contact with those that claim they are poly and end up not being that a all. 


I will post more in the coming days.








Lixs and Spanxs!


Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment