July 1, 2012

Happy Canada Day!!


Master wishes me Happy Canada Day this morning and for the first time in a long time, I felt immense pride in my country! I know we have problems and we have issues, much like anywhere else, yet I know in my heart I will always know my home to be about Cherry blossom trees, waterfalls and the Pacific Ocean. 

Master has also given me a task to do. He has asked to see a gratitude list. I know He is right to ask me to put one together. There are many things to be grateful for and sometimes we all need a reminder of this. 

Things I am Grateful For:

  1. The love and support of my Master, without Him to push me at times, I would feel very stuck.
  2. The love and support of my fur family, who even through Miss Ella's insane wake up times, shows me love every single day.
  3. To be able to own my home. 
  4. To be able to own my own vehicle allowing me to be independent.
  5. To be able to grow my own vegetables
  6. The support of my therapists.
  7. My health
  8. Appreciate that life is hard, but so worth it!
  9. Being able to continue to explore being poly.
  10. Being able to learn to trust.
  11. My online friends.
  12. My friendships in our kink community.
  13. My friendship with padmeamidala

These are just a few things I am grateful for. I know there are more and am sure I will update through the year! 

Lixxs and Spanxs!

Sierra



3 comments:

  1. Thank you for mentioning me on your blog! That was a very nice surprise. Your friendship means a lot to me! :)

    I'm grateful for your friendship too!

    Hugs,
    padme

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, thank you for being there when things have been a bit crazy at times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been there for me too and I really appreciate it. :) We have some things in common and I can relate to you a lot. I love reading your blog. It's one of the few that I read on a regular basis. :)

    Biggest hugs,
    padme

    ReplyDelete