February 20, 2012

Kitty wants a drink

I decided to try out uploading to YouTube today. Its been something I've wanted to do for a while (oh hey I can mark that off my Bucket List Bucket List 2012! ) it was just more about finding the courage to learn and then do something fun.

So my little tester is my kitten Cinder Kitty Wants a Drink. He has this passion and freak out over water! Doesn't matter if it is in a glass or in the tub or sink, if he can get to it, you can be sure he will. The other is chasing toilet paper and watching the toilet water flush, but that's a whole nother episode LOL!

Please share my link, post your comments, check out the ads, I'd like to get as much feedback as possible, so I can tweak and improve upcoming videos!

Have a great day!

Sierra
Cinder checking out where the mice are! LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment