November 27, 2011

Fetishes and Sparky

Ahh whenever I hear that word I smile because I know that I am going to either re-explore something that made me really happy with the result, whether it was a shoot or perhaps a scene I participated in OR it is something new and I am giddy with anticipation.

I recently spoke with a friend of mine who has huge fetish for hosiery. He loves the feel of them as he is fucking someone, and he isn't the first man I have met to have this desire. Some men like them thigh high, with fishnets or with a reinforced toe. I always remember that someone out there in cyber world has a kink and a fetish, even if it is not the same as mine. After all, my photography isn't only about what I like or want, it is also for my readers.

For my Foot Fetish Friends 

One of my favorite things to wear is thigh highs while getting spanked over a kinky horse. No, not the animal!  I mean this:


I see I've gained a couple of followers, THANK YOU for following my journey!! I look forward to others joining as well. Don't be shy, I won't bite.... UNLESS you want me to nibble nibble.


You will see that I have added a Widget to the left of my blog. It would mean a great deal to me if you were able to donate a few dollars to help a dog in need. For those that know me, I own 2 beautiful dogs and this dog is a fellow Jack Russell Terrier. his name is Sparky.  He was horribly attacked this past Friday by two Ridgeback dogs. Now for those of you who don't know Ridgebacks are very large dogs. The incident has been reported, but in the meantime Sparky has had to undergo surgery and is still at the vet under medical supervision, he is sedated but his wounds were deep and significant. 


This is a Rhodesian Ridgeback

This is Sparky before his attack
A HUGE THANK YOU to those that can help Sparky out. It is greatly appreciated and I know his mommy and he are very greatful. 


Laugh, Live and Lots of Love


Sierra







No comments:

Post a Comment