November 24, 2011

Happy H.N.T. - Freckles and Boobs!

Since I was very naughty and didn't post a Happy H.N.T. last week, This week I will post two for my lurkers and followers! This photo of my teal bra shows off my freckles and boobs wonderfully! Many people who saw this picture earlier this week complimented me www.fetlife.com where I post frequently.. Do you fetlife ? I hope you do, that is where you will find a lot more naughtier pictures of me. 

 


This other photo of me is and as you can see I LOVE clothes pegs and corsets! This shot was taken this past summer and if you want to see more, all you have to do is ask! I will happily post for you!! 

Check out Osbasso's blog if you are interested in participating in the HNT series.


Laugh, Live and Love!!


Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget