October 27, 2011

Ramblings

I don't know what I want to write about. Yet, I find myself staring at this page. I feel words bubbling to my lips, yet my lips feel glued or stitched, no words able to form and come out.

The next hot flash is simmering, I feel it on my skin and what I call "folds", which feels gross, but I get through it because I am doing something about my body changes. I've been doing some research and reading on all the major changes I have been going through since I had my surgery this past March. I am a work in progress, and I have had to learn kindness and patience; two things I am not very good at, especially towards myself.

No idea where this blog was supposed to go, but I just lost it.... right out of my head... blank like a chalk board, waiting to be used.

No comments:

Post a Comment