October 29, 2011

Halloween

The weekend is finally here, the one where everyone who loves to dress up can, and those that already do daily  feel more at ease with being true to themselves. So many fun things to do, parties, decorations and candy!! Some are even for the adults, but most are for the kidlets.

What is your all time favorite costume? Is there one that was your least liked? If so why? I can admit one year as a teen I went as Ms. Pacman. I remember it being all spongy and where the top of her head was, was where my own head came out, and she had the open mouth. Try bowling in that lmao! Then to go trick or treating up and down my street, I was one tired teen by the time all was said and done; but I had one heck of stash of candies.

What's your favorite candy?

 Mine is Hershey's Almond chocolate bar or Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Unfortunately, they like my hips more now than before lol. But good memories always. One of my favorite tv shows has got to be anything with Charlie Brown of course! "IT'S THE GREAT PUMPKIN CHARLIE BROWN"  was on tv this week, hard to believe that first aired in 1966! Wow time sure flies by and it ages the heck out of me~!

This year I have the option of a couple of ideas as a costume, one is to go as a wench with my gorgeous Cheeki Cherry Boots which can be found here http://cheekicherry.com/products.php?cat=4&pg=7 and

and they even have a page on Facebook!! http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=638638085. I had gotten then at a trade show out in Vancouver last year, and they have maintained their shape, comfort and the ribbons have all lasted perfectly.

So who are YOU going to be this year? Send me your comments, would love to hear what your ideas are!




No comments:

Post a Comment