March 29, 2013

Reflecting


I feel like I have been neglecting my kink community and readers. BOO!

I think in some ways I have, yet from time to time I read my fellow kink bloggers blogs and catch up on what they have been up to, what has been asked as a topic of conversation or perhaps a new fetish has arisen!

So here's an idea!! I'm going to write a Top 5 Blog! I want it to include things I have learned, kinks you have shared, and tips I have picked up!

Now let's get started:

  1. What topics interest you my reader? Are you wanting more topics that are about my kink life, or more about our kink community and things I learn?
  2. Do you think I should get a bare handed spanking, a crop, or flogger when I have been a naughty submissive? 
  3. What do you think is important in a D/s relationship? 
  4. Have you been in a Total Power Exchange relationship? If so, what have you liked/disliked about it?
  5. Do you have down times where you don't blog for a while? Do you let your readers know?

I look forward to hearing from you!

Lixxs and Spanxs, 

No comments:

Post a Comment