June 4, 2012

New Corset - Warning its HOT!!

Saturday came with a busy day ahead of me. After the errands and chores I took care, I decided to stop at my favorite Pin Up Store Cheeki Cherry


I will be definitely posting some photos of me in it very soon! I just wanted to give you an idea of what sexy clothes can be found at Cheeki Cherry! 

I thought I would throw in a QOTD from Cheeki Cherry

Question of the Day....


IF you could name a drink after your sex life what would it be called? Post your answer on Brigida Crosbie page or on Cheeki Cherry


I decided on Spankable Ass, Pussy Liqueur and Satisfaction Guaranteed LOL! So tell her what your names would be! Be sure to post your answers here and there. I'd love to know what's on your mind too! 

Lixxs and Spanks! 

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment