December 12, 2011

Master's girl

As you can see I have been playing with my blog site. I thought it would be fun to incorporate some Christmas colors and a great picture of Santa giving to naughty elves a spanking *grins* to my blog so that it would be fitting with the advent daily blogging I have been doing. Today is day Days 11 and 12 of my #Advent blogging. I must admit today has been a bit of an upset, its always tough when Master has to go out of town.

The good thing is we worked out a few things He wants me to do while He is gone. I am going to do a daily journal for Him, Master wants to make sure I am eating properly. I have a tendency either not eat, or eat something quick that isn't healthy and with my recent blood tests back, I have to reduce my cholesterol. See when I had some surgery back in the Spring, it threw my body way out of whack and now that some things have changed and such, Master is going to help me with better eating and exercising. I have my routine chores to do in the morning, and I am to incorporate my exercising into it. I prefer the morning anyways, not so much for getting things out of the way, but that I am more productive in the morning.

I have a friend on Fetlife who has been working on her own cholesterol matters and has been a wealth of insight and knowledge.

Master and I have a great relationship, but when it comes to me and being kept in line, I find that it really helps to know that He is still overseeing my eating and exercising. It makes me feel closer to Him. We talk on Skype through the day and it does help, but I sure do miss Him at night, we often cuddle before bed, and I miss His smell and touch, which always makes me feel safe and loved.

I like being a good girl for my Master, I also know that sometimes I am disobedient and do crave punishment. Whether it be His look He gives me, to how He talks to me or the barehanded spanking I've received before, it is good to be put in my place as I feel even closer to Him.

Well I don't have much else to share tonight, so I am going to keep this short.

May your evening be full of Holiday magic and dancing elves,

Laugh, Love and Live,

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment