October 20, 2011

Progress and Changes

Monday, October 17, 2011, normally I don't post dates when I do something, but this day is marked down on my calendar. It is the day I took my body back! Yep that's what I have chosen to do, and in doing so, I checked out this gym in Cloverdale -

  Active Fitness & Training Centre  



that just so happens to have the Rockin' 
Noreen Marie of Mysfit Fitness!!
I chose Action Fitness & Training Centre as the place I wanted to  return to exercise and fitness because I had heard very reputable things about the place. The location is PERFECT for me, a mere 15 minutes from where I am, which is a huge perk for me.



The equipment is amazing and top of the line, not one machine is down for "maintenance", the washrooms are immaculate, not to mention large and spacious. There are also infra-red booths that are amazing for those looking to do a little in the weight loss department as well as boost your immune system!! Honestly there is so many things I could share here, but if I did that, what would be left for you all to go and see for yourself? LOL!


The staff are polite, knowledgeable and insightful. I personally found that whatever information I was inquiring about, whether it be the drop in rates to the group session times, information was easily provided.



I thought I would attach the news letter for October outlining the promotions currently happening!

 http://myemail.constantcontact.com/October-News-.html?soid=1108033525868&aid=L301IOtNAyg#fblike

No comments:

Post a Comment