November 11, 2012

Butt Plugs!!

Every now and again Master will ask that I put in my butt plug. I know that this is for His pleasure as He likes to see me doing my chores and service while attempting to walk like a lady. If I don't, He will make me stop in my tracks and start over!! 

I also like my ass to be good and ready for Him, especially if we are going to be doing anal. I love, love anal sex. Master knows I have the best orgasms from anal sex.

Here's the thing, how many of you can keep your butt plug in your ass? Even if I am being spanked or fucked, my butt plug will end up coming out! It makes me crazy and then I start to giggle, which of course Master sees me being a brat and well you know that means.... longer butt plug punishment! 

So readers and lurkers, do I need a smaller butt plug? Is my ass sphincter too tight that it just shoots it out after a period of time? 

Lixxs and Spanxs!


No comments:

Post a Comment