August 2, 2012

2012 Top Sex Bloggers List





This is my first year entering and it would mean so much to me if you could vote for me here and show your love for my blog!! 

I voted for my top 2 sex bloggers they are:

1. My Bottom Smarts - she is a fantastic writer who shares of her love of spankings and her fantasies!

2. Life, Submission and Exploration you really should follow this weekly blogger who shares of her love of her M/s relationship with her Daddy and her enjoyment of everything they share together including Ass Fuck Fridays. 

I follow quite a few blogs, that are shown to the right of my blog, all you need to do is click on one of them and it will take you right to their site. I must admit, being a blogger is a lot of work and it is rewarding, but like all good things, it takes a lot of time and energy to become skilled at writing and to gaining followers. I know the longer I blog, the more followers I will gain. I will be going through my list and voting for them as well. Closing is AUGUST 31, 2012.

I am so appreciative of the followers I have gained, and I am always so happy to see a new one has joined or commented about something I have written about. My Master loves to hear how my blog is doing and how others are enjoying it. Thank you all for your feedback and comments!!

Be sure to follow me on Twitter SensualSierra this is where I share all of my kinky enjoyments!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment