March 5, 2012

The Power of Gratitude



I like to reflect on the things in life I am grateful for. Gratitude has taught me that no matter who I am, whether it be the kinky poly- submissive or the nature loving dig my feet in the sand kinda of girl, gratitude keeps me level headed and encouraging positive things to enter into my life.

Things I am Thankful for
  • Food in my tummy, a cup of warm tea and a roof over my head
  • Growing my own vegetables
  • Having my dog Blaze in my life
  • Having my cats Jingles, Cinder and Ella making me laugh everyday, even when they are spazzy 
  • Having the love and support of C in my life. 
  • Having the friends in my life that accept me for me
  • Being able to explore old thought patterns and replacing them with healthier ones
  • Having YOU read my blog and hopefully take something away from it
  • Watching the sun peak from the clouds 
  • Listening to the rain on my roof at night
  • Owning my home  

Be sure to stay to check back often for my new blog site!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment