February 9, 2012

100 Things About Me


1. I am the eldest child and have one sister.
2. I'm a Capricorn
3. My birthday is 2 days before Christmas
4. I am an animal lover
5. I have 1 dog a Jack Russell Terrier - named Blaze
6. I have 3 cats - Jingles, Cinder and Ella
7. I had a Border Collie - named Rizzo, who passed away Dec. 14/11 at 11 1/2.
8. I have red hair
9. I am an amateur model
10.I have hazel eyes
11. I am curvy 
12. I love Pin Up Modelling
13. I have freckles
14. I attained my brown belt in martial arts in 2005
15. I moved to Alberta for 7 years and came back in 2008
16. I settled my multiple car accidents in 2010 after 7 years of court matters.
17. I am bisexual
18. I am a submissive to a loving Dominant.
19. I am poly-amorous 
20. I recently started a play partner relationship 
21. I love impact scenes
22. I love fire and knife play
23. I am exploring deep humiliation scenes
24. I love to wear corsets, mini skirts, gloves, thigh highs with the seam up the back, and high heels
25. I own my own home
26. I own my own car a 2010 Chevy Aveo
27. I am very intuitive and have spirits who visit me
28. I am spiritual
29. I read my horoscope
30. I love everything to do with astrology
31. I have seen the Northern Lights 
32. I have watched many shooting stars and made a wish on every one of them
33. I have one tattoo in the middle of my back called "Yin and Yang Dragons" 
34. I am a Swinger
35. I am a Kinkster
36. Carnations are my favorite flower
37. My grandparents mean everything to me
38. I am an aunt to two little boys
39. I love the Sunshine
40. I love the Spring time
41. I love to garden
42. I love to go to the park
43. I love going to nude beaches
44. I smile and think of a special person when I see a butterfly
45. I believe that dragon flies represent new life
46. I love the Young and Restless and have been watching it since I was a young girl
47. I love General Hospital and have been watching it since the Luke and Laura story line
48. I love sparring and kickboxing and miss it.
49. I post on Fetlife
50. I am a Twitter -a-holic 
51. I am a blogger and have been for over a year 
52. I love to watch Wimbeldon 
53. Andre Agassi is one of my favorite tennis players
54. I have a background in law
55. I am shy
56. I like meeting people
57. I like red wine, merlot is my preference (either Chilean or South African wines)
58. I love candles
59. I was born in Vancouver, BC Canada 
60. I grew up here
61. My parents come from England
61. I am rooted in my English ancestry
62. I have been married
63. I am divorced
64. I have been to Hawaii 3 times, California, Boston, New York, England, Mexico and Texas
65. I left home at 19
66. I am an child abuse survivor
67. I have had 2 miscarriages
68. I had my first job at 14 
69. I believe in life after death
70. I have had 3 and 4 somes
71. I am estranged from my family
72. I have 1 girlfriend who has been in my life for over 20 years
73. I have 1 other girlfriend who has been a solid force with me for 4 years
74. I am working on being my authentic self
75. I love incense 
76. I do get emotionally involved in my relationships
77. I have several piercings namely - 2 earring holes on each ear, my belly and my clitoris
78. I love Reiki and always fall into a calm space when having a massage
79. I love aromatherapy as I find it peaceful
80. My favorite sex toy is my Hitachi
81. My tag name is Lovetobespanked 
82. I love to be bound and cuffed, I am immediately calm 
83. I go to Subbie Tea Socials once a month 
84. I belong to a forum called Gracious Host as a way to meet other kinksters
85. My favorite colors are red and black
86. I love to shop at Thrift Stores
87. I love the series True Blood
88. I love the series Spartacus 
89. My favorite holiday is Halloween
90. I love houses decorated in Christmas Lights
91. I love the smell of pine needles 
92. I love bubble baths with epsom salts
93. I am very feminine and love to have my nails done and toes as well
94. I love to have my hair done at the hair salon with my friend Robin
95. I won't take the skytrain 
96. I have my drivers license 
97. I believe in ghosts
98. I believe that karma does happen when you least expect it
99. I also believe that things happen for a reason
100. I am a trustworthy and loyal friend

1 comment: